Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rudy Lopez Demo

On a spur of the moment decision, I am at the Rudy Lopez demonstrations at the Michigan Association of Woodturners Club in Holly Michigan.
The club , an AAW club like ours, has a great set up.  I have included a few pictures of the room this morning before the demonstration.  As you will see in the pictures, they have a great AV set up for their demonstrations.  They have 6 monitors showing 3 camera views.

Rudy comes form the Tampa area and will be demonstration at the National Symposium next month. He does a great job.  I have included pictures of the projects he demonstrated today.  There is another day of demonstrations tomorrow and hands on workshops Monday and Tuesday.

I was told by the club president that Gary Weiermiller has presented here,  I am guessing it was before they bought the Powermatic lathe, because I did not see his signature on it.

Look for updates tomorrow night.











No comments:

Post a Comment