Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MAF Demo Day 2

I am couple of days late with this update.  Yesterday was a travel day so it was a bit busy.

The weekend was a full one.  The demonstration started with a breakfast from 8 am to 9 am and then the demo ran to about 4 - 4:30 pm with a lunch.
I can't say enough about the club in Holly.  A great facility and a great organization.  And Rudy was a great demonstrator.  He has a few different techniques that we normally see and I am itchy to try a few of them out myself.

For reverse chucking,  Rudy like to use products from " Rubber Chucky Products " rubberchucky.com
Don Doyle was there both days with his products, and of course I bought some of them.  I'll bring my purchases to the next club meeting.  Hopefully I will have tried them out by then.

The club has 9 Jet 1640 lathes for hands on training.  Of course the hands on workshops was full.



Below are some iPhone shots of day 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment